Get Connected at Zion
There are many ways to get plugged into the Zion Community, and it’s important to keep up with events and news at the school so you and your child can get the most out of your time at Zion. Here is a list of easy ways to stay connected through our communication outlets.
1) Make sure you stay updated with your FACTS account to stay updated with your child’s grades, lesson plans, fees, and communication from teachers.
2) Plug in with our Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF). Click HERE to learn what the PTF does and who to contact.
3) Join the Athletic Booster Club. Click HERE to learn more about the Booster Club and how to join.
4) Follow us on Facebook: More extensive news and information will be posted on our Facebook Page, which is updated daily.
6) Sync with our Calendar: ZCA uses the rSchool Today Activity Scheduler to manage our complete school calendar – including our academic and athletic calendars and everything in between! Sync calendars of choice with your own personal calendar (Google, iCal, Outlook, etc.), or get the mobile app (iOS, Android). There are many ways to make it work for you. Click here for information on getting connected to our calendars.