Greetings! Thank you for your interest in Zion Christian Academy. I know that choosing a school is a big decision. Some questions you may have include:
- Will they be prepared for their future? College? Career?
- Will they grow in their faith and develop spiritually?
- Will they be loved and cared for?
- Is this school safe? Will my child(ren) be protected?
- ZCA is a private school. Can I afford the tuition?
I want to personally assure you that the answer to each of these questions is YES!
- Zion Christian Academy is a college-preparatory school that utilizes a rigorous curriculum from Preschool through 12th grade.
- We are a Christ-centered school and integrate Biblical truth into every area of school life.
- ZCA teachers are personally committed to Christ and love working with children.
- Safety is and will always be a priority. This includes regular and ongoing training for our teachers, relationships with local law enforcement, and regular drills for students and staff.
- We are committed to remaining affordable to families through a robust financial aid program and the use of our Variable Tuition Program.
I look forward to meeting you and sharing more about how ZCA can partner with you in the education of your child(ren). If you would like to learn more, please email our Director of Enrollment, Mrs. Ryan Vick, or click HERE to schedule a tour. Thank you again for taking the time to learn about our ZCA!
Learn more about our identity, including our Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and School History.