Athletic Booster Club
ZCA Booster Club:
The ZCA Booster Club is comprised of families devoted to supporting the athletic department and empowering our athletic programs to be an enriching component to the development of our students. The purpose of the Booster Club is to provide support and funds for athletics through facility improvement, fundraising, and creating an environment of fellowship for ZCA families. The Booster Club unites the ZCA campuses and our families for the common cause of making ZCA Athletics the best possible experience for our student-athletes.
Members of the Booster Club volunteer in a variety of ways throughout the school year. We assist in field maintenance, transportation, planning, fundraising campaigns, and sponsorship of special events (Senior Nights, Crawfish Boil, Tailgating, etc.). We also manages and organizes all facets of concessions for athletic events. All ZCA families are encouraged to be a part of the Booster Club.
The club has contributed immensely to the renovations and updates to our athletic facilities in recent years. Some highlights include:
- Addition of lights to the football/soccer, baseball, and softball fields
- Addition of press box, restrooms, and concession stand to the athletic fields
- Repainting & renovation of gym floor
- Renovation of gym lobby and stage area
- Addition of dirt/conditioner to baseball and softball fields
- Addition of windscreens and logos to football/soccer, baseball, and softball fields
- Repainting of dugouts, press box, and maintenance shed
- Regular field maintenance (overseeding and fertilizer) for all athletic fields