Elementary Athletic Teams
- Spirit Squad – Girls in PK – 5th grade can help lead cheers at halftime of our varsity football and basketball games
- Cross Country – Boys and girls can join and compete as a part of our elementary cross country program.
- Volleyball Fundamentals Program – Girls in grades 3-5 develop introductory skills in volleyball.
ZCA hosts youth league opportunities for students who are 6-12 years old, in both basketball and indoor soccer. These ZCA youth sports programs are instructional leagues designed to promote Christian values while developing the skills of the participants in a fun and nurturing environment. Practices and games take place in our Upper School Gym on Saturday mornings.
Summer Sports Camps
- All Sports Camp – This week-long camp is available for rising 1st – 8th grade students each summer. Students will participate in a variety of team sports and games, including basketball, wiffle ball, football, soccer, and more.
- Basketball Camp – Boys and girls rising into 1st -8th grade are offered an intense week of basketball training and skill development. Individual and team competitions are highlights of the week.
- Baseball Clinic – A Saturday baseball clinic is offered at different times of the year and is available for boys in 1st-5th grades.