Zion Christian Academy strives to keep its tuition and fees at a competitive, affordable level that allows for a diverse student body while still providing the superior educational experience that ZCA is known for in Middle Tennessee. A ZCA education is an exceptional value proposition for families seeking a college-preparatory curriculum in a Christ-centered environment.
2021-2022 Tuition Schedule (K – 12)
|Kindergarten||Grades 1-5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|
**First student is oldest student, second student is next oldest, etc.
Multi-Child Tuition Discount (available only for students in K-12): $350 for a second child; $500 for each additional child
2021-2022 Tuition Schedule (Preschool)
|2 Day Program||3 Day Program||5 Day Program|
|3- & 4-year olds||$3,090||$4,120||$5,768|
Application Fee – $25 (new students only)
Registration Fees – A non-refundable registration fee is due for returning students and new students.
- $300 per family if received by February 28 for returning families only and is applied toward tuition for the new school year.
- $400 per family for new families or returning families on March 1 or later. Of this amount, $300 is applied toward tuition for the new school year.
Tuition Payment Options
Annual Payment / Semester Payments / 10 Month Installments
ZCA provides several easy payment options, including monthly billing through FACTS. Monthly installments are received July through May. No tuition payments are made in December or June.
In order to complete our online enrollment process, you will access the FACTS Portal. Please note this process is best completed on a desktop or laptop computer (instead of a cell phone). FACTS bills a $20 or $50 annual fee (based on payment frequency) that they classify as an “enrollment fee”. This goes to FACTS for the use and convenience of their payment system.
Access FACTS Portal
Tuition payments are processed through our FACTS Portal. Instructions for accessing the FACTS Portal and to set up your payment preferences can be found below:
- Please click HERE
- The School District Code is ZCA-TN
- Please establish your login credentials.
- After logging in, click on the FINANCIAL button in the left menu.
- Click on the FINANCIAL Home button.
- You will be asked to enter your account information (checking, savings or credit card) and make a choice regarding your payment schedule. There is a once per year $50 service fee. Our tuition payments run monthly, July – May (no payment in December or June) or we have a pay-in-full option or a semi-annual plan.
- You will then be placed in a pending status. We will come in on the back end and finalize the billing portion, you will receive an email from FACTS when this has been completed.
- If you are experiencing difficulty, please contact Karen Hazard in the Business Office via EMAIL or telephone, 931-388-5731.
Variable Tuition Program?
“Tuition” includes all of the normally incurred expenses of educating a student including textbook usage. Additional benefits contained in the tuition payment include student accident supplemental insurance for all students while on school property or at school-sponsored activities. Tuition discounts apply only to students in grades K-12. (Preschool students do not count toward multi-child discounts.)
Application Fee is due with the application. Student Fee is due June 1 or at the time of enrollment if after June 1.
Athletic Fees – A fee is charged for participation on a ZCA athletic team. The cost of participation is:
- Football – $250
- Other Sports – $150
- Football – $160
- Other Sports – $125
Bus Transportation – Morning and afternoon bus service is available in Spring Hill and Lawrenceburg each day. Click HERE to register for bus transportation. The cost of our bus service is:
The annual cost for the ZCA bus service is as follows:
- $750 for the first child
- $1100 for two children
- $1300 for three or more children per family
Extended Care Fees – Extended care is available after school until 5:30 pm. Parents are welcome to register for service for an entire semester or use the service on a ‘drop-in’ basis. The fees for extended care are:
- $500 per child for unlimited extended care (per semester)
- $3 per 30 minutes, per child (drop-in rate)
- $35 per day, per child for holiday care
- $50 enrollment fee and $30 per day for summer care (2 or more receive a sibling discount of $5 per child per day)
Lunch – A hot lunch is available for purchase each day. In addition, drinks and other a la carte items are for sale through the lunchroom. Lunches are ordered through FACTS.