Welcome to Zion Christian Academy! Our admissions team is ready to answer your questions, show you our campus, and guide you through the enrollment process. We’re happy you’re here.
Questions and Answers
Selecting a school for your child is a big choice, and you have questions. Please contact us at any time for answers. You can email our Enrollment Director, Mrs. Ryan Vick, or call 931-388-5731.
Here are a few resources that may help in answering some of your questions:
- Tuition and Financial Aid – see our tuition schedule for each grade from preschool through high school, along with fees associated with each student.
- Variable Tuition – learn how our Variable Tuition program makes a ZCA education affordable for all families.
Tours and Shadow Days
Taking a tour of Zion Christian Academy is the best way to see our campus, meet our teachers and be a part of our learning environment. Our doors are always open to parents and students who want to learn more about ZCA.
We also offer the opportunity for interested children to shadow a ZCA student for a day. What better way to experience Zion Christian Academy than to walk the hallways, attend classes, play ball at recess, and make new friends!
To schedule a tour or shadow day, click on the button below or call our Enrollment Director, Mrs. Vick, 931-388-5731.
Application and Enrollment
We’ve answered all your questions and you’re ready to apply. What’s the process?
- Apply Online – After creating an account with our enrollment system, please create a New Student Application for each child you want to enroll. At any time, you may save your application and return to it later.
- Provide Records and Recommendations – Depending on your child’s grade level, academic records may be required.
- Track Admissions Status – After you submit your application, you may log into your account to track your admissions status. You will be able to print completed applications, monitor the progress of your application, and, if necessary, reprint supplemental forms.
- Interview with Administration – In an effort to know our families, we schedule an interview during the application process. This is a time for us to get to know your family and answer any remaining questions.
- Complete Enrollment – Admissions decisions are made between March and June. Upon acceptance and payment of the new student enrollment fee, you are officially a member of the Zion Christian Academy family!