Continuous Enrollment has been adopted, in place of the re-enrollment process, by ZCA to assist our current families in the renewal of their enrollment status for the next school year. You will find it much easier and far less time consuming.
Historically, more than 90% of ZCA families re-enroll for the upcoming year. To fulfill our mission to work together with the home, we aim to streamline the enrollment process through Continuous Enrollment. Students are continuously enrolled from their initial enrollment into the school system until they graduate from Zion Christian Academy. The Continuous Enrollment system lets us maximize our resources to provide Christian education to our families at the highest level of excellence and save families time and effort.
Continuous Enrollment Overview
When there is a change in family or personal information (i.e. address, phone, email, emergency contacts, and medical information), please notify the school or log onto the website and click on “Information Update” on your student page.
Variable Tuition applications need to be completed by May 1. Applications can be started any time after February 7. Variable Tuition awards are made on a first-come/first-served basis until all available funds for assistance are exhausted. (Complete by May 1 to receive priority status)
The campus offices can also assist you in this transition. We are so excited about being able to provide this easy, seamless process for you and your children to continue being part of our ZCA family.
What will the Continuous Enrollment Contract Look Like?
The contract (filled out one time) will contain the following:
- I/We agree that the term of my student’s Continuous Enrollment begins with this signed agreement, and thereafter continues automatically for students in good standing through completion of grade 12 or, if necessary, until the official withdrawal procedures are completed.
- I/We understand that the Annual Commitment Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, with the exception of tuition assistance contingencies, and that completed Variable Tuition assistance applications are due by May 1.
- I/We understand that I/we must maintain a current FACTS agreement as directed by Zion Christian Academy for tuition and other school fees.
- I/We understand that we will stay current with payments while waiting for Variable Tuition to be approved and applied.
- I/We agree that we have seen the 2019-20 Tuition & Fee Schedule and agree to fulfill all financial obligations promptly.
- I understand that I have until April 15 every year to notify the ZCA Head of School Office of any changes in my plans of enrollment for my child/ren (email – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If I breach this contract by disenrolling my child/ren after June 30, I understand that the fees paid for the upcoming school year are forfeited (non-refundable).
- I/We understand students and families who are not in compliance with school policies (behavior, attitude, or academic standards) or financial agreements may not be continually enrolled and may put enrollment at risk.
- Unique Circumstances. ZCA recognizes that family plans change. For some unique circumstances, (such as military transfer) families disenrolling after the announced deadline may be refunded their student fees.
What will the “Re-enrollment Season” look like?
Since all of our families are on the “Continuous Enrollment Program,” the typical re-enrollment season (January through March) will simply be a communication reminder from the academy informing the families that the Annual Commitment Fees will be added to the March billing statements. Those who might be thinking about leaving our school must notify us prior to the 1st of May or they will be billed. If last year is any indication, this means that 90+% of ZCA families will have the convenience of ignoring this message and doing absolutely nothing!
Continuous Enrollment Dates At-a-Glance
- February 7: Variable Tuition Applications are available online from our website.
- April 1: Miss Lou Banks Fulton Memorial Scholarship application deadline
- April 1: Deadline for notification if FACTS account holders do not want student fees applied to FACTS account.
- April 15: Student fees are posted to FACTS accounts for the June billing cycle
- May 1: Variable Tuition Application must be completed to receive priority status
- June 1: Transfers and new students will be added to class lists, based on space availability
No refunds of the student fees will be given after June 30, except for military transfer.
The 2019-2020 tuition and fee amounts are currently posted on the academy website.
When a completed tuition assistance application and supporting documents are submitted and verified by April 1, the student’s enrollment becomes contingent upon acceptance of the Variable Tuition rate offered.
Currently, enrolled families may complete the application for Variable Tuition anytime after February 7. The application must be completed and verified by FACTS Grant and Aid by the May 1 deadline for priority status. New families may apply after receiving acceptance for enrollment. Note: FACTS shows the request as Financial Aid (Not Variable Tuition).
Financial Aid application fees of $30 are paid to FACTS Grant and Aid, a third-party company, and are non-refundable.
Complete the online application process for a new student at the academy website.
To maintain priority sibling status, complete the application by May 1.
Once the online FACTS agreement is set up, the agreement will be the same each year. Parents can go to the FACTS website and make any changes to their payment method, make additional payments, and add authorized parties. All other changes MUST be made and approved through the Business Office.
One student fee per student is posted on the family’s FACTS account each year May 1-31 for June payment. The amount due is titled “student fees” and is listed with our tuition figures on the website. Student fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, except when approved circumstances warrant a refund.