Securing the Future for ZCA
The Zion Christian Academy Foundation was established in 2011 to
provide for the long-term financial needs of the school. The Foundation's
purpose is two-fold:
- Secure an endowment of $5 million by 2022
- Raise funds for capital improvements
The Foundation is supported by the generous gifts of parents, grandparents, alumni, alumni parents and corporate sponsors. We are grateful for each and every gift that has allowed for the establishment of a growing endowment that currently exceeds $500,000.
The Zion Christian Academy Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization and all gifts are tax-deductible.
How can you make a tax-deductible gift to the Foundation?
- Direct financial contributions
- Gifts of stocks, bonds and real estate
- Planned gifts in conjunction with estate planning
- Designated gifts for academic or athletic facilities, debt reduction or the endowment
For further information or to make a contribution to the Foundation, please contact the Development Office at 931-388-5731 or email@example.com.
To receive an information kit for the ZCA Foundation, please click here.
Zion Christian Academy Foundation Board of Directors
President: Russ Adcox
Vice President: Win Halliday
Secretary/Treasurer: Carmel Mitchell
C. W. Ball Kevin Maquiling
Griffie Cook Brian McKelvy
Tom DuBois Heather Owens
Brandom Gengelbach Tabby Perko
Stephen Hughes Don Wahlman