Zion Christian Academy Prayer List
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Please pray for:
- Our students, parents, faculty and staff to have a successful and memorable 2016-17 school year.
- The Class of 2016
- Our ZCA alumni who are out impacting the world
- Those families who are battling serious health concerns
- All of our student athletes, parents and coaches as we seek to glorify God through our representation of Him in athletic contests throughout the entire school year
- Fulton McAllister, Class of 2002, who continues to recover in a local rehabilitation center after a car accident in December 2010. The journey on which he and his family find themselves has been a long and difficult one.
- The ZCA Board of Directors
- The salvation of the lost
- Growth and maturing in the lives of all of us at ZCA
- A vision to be given to our students for how they can be strong witnesses for Christ in our hallways, in this community and in the world
- Our PTF as they seek to bless the school in so many ways
- Our President and all of our national, state and local leaders