Employment at Zion Christian Academy
We appreciate your interest in employment at Zion Christian Academy. Here at ZCA, we seek motivated and highly skilled individuals who are dedicated to the education and development of our students. Zion Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin, age or disability.
We accept applications for employment year round.
All K-12 faculty members must:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a valid teaching certificate from ACSI or work toward one as directed by the administration.
All employees must:
- Be a born-again Christian
- Be an active member of an evangelical Christian church
- Be in agreement with the stated purposes of the school as outlined in the ZCA philosophy of education.
The following forms are required when applying for employment at ZCA. You may complete these forms and either fax to us at 931-388-5842, email them to email@example.com or mail them to 6901 Old Zion Road, Columbia,TN 38401.